Monday, February 13, 2006

International Intrigue Update/ A little Quest Coverage

Hey everybody. I've had a few people ask about our Polish visitor. Well, respecting her privacy I'll just let you all know that it's a very nice lady who's the same age as we are. She's in love with Dawson and was actually been here for a vacation a few months ago. She is totally into the Quest so I'm going to make an effort to take lots of pics and update the site as often as possible. I'm so excited to have a new friend in Poland. I love the internet, don't you?
And for those of you who've been following the Quest: Five of the mushers have arrived at the Circle City checkpoint. They are due in Dawson towards the end of the week. I'm signed up to volunteer at the concession (I have to work my way up the volunteer ladder, don't you know) but Scott will be out with the new camera snapping away. And today on the news they were saying one of the mushers apparently got caught in a storm and had to be medivaced out! We are waiting for updates ourselves but will fill you in as soon as we get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home