Thursday, January 26, 2006

-44

Yep. You see correctly. -44. All week it's been in this range. I've been substituting in grade 5 in the portable and just to go the 25 feet from the school to the portable is extremely uncomfortable and grasping the metal outside handles with bare hands is unbearable! And do you know the sound your steering column makes at these temperatures? Not good. We've had to leave the dog inside and well...if you've been following our blog you know that's a sure recipe for disaster. Let's see how many times we can put plastic on the same 2 windows this winter, shall we? Not to mention all the missing paint scratched of the molding around the door. Today he got into the bathroom garbage. Yuck. Anyways. Sorry for the short posting. We've just been soooo busy. I promise to get on it this weekend to let you all know what we've been up to...besides freezing our asses off, that is. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never complain again. Promise. Tho, I've skiied at 34 below. OK one run. But I did go down! OK my goggles were TOUCHED by the end of my ski pole and shattered and so I had to close my eyes (mostly) all the way down. SO ok we stayed inside by the fire for the next two hours.

But I'm not used to that weather. You all, probably would have been out catching the rays.

Enjoyed reading your entries.
Thanks for stopping by mine.

6:32 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home