Saturday, February 18, 2006


Another picture of Gerry Willomitzer leaving Dawson. I'm sorry we haven't gotten more pics. It's been hard with being in school (or in bed) during so many arrivals. However, it's a whole new race now with them having changed the course so the race will be ending in Dawson. Today I was at the concession at the visitor information centre volunteering and it was so cool to be meeting the different dog handlers and vets. Frank Turner was there-that was cool. Let me tell you, all the single girls I know should be here for this. There are so many hot guys involved in mushing! Wow! We'll keep snapping the pictures. We have to go back to town in a bit after I bake some more stuff for the concession so we might be able to catch a couple more mushers on their way out of Dawson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for pics!!!

I've just heard about Hugh Neff's scratch... :( Too bad. :(

Warmest regards,
-NPG

12:20 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your beomming very domesticated lynn, wish i was there, your buddy from kelowna

5:52 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home