Monday, December 11, 2006

A Winter Morning

Hey everybody, I know I've been a delinquent blogger so I've posted a bunch of pics today to try to make up for it. Nothing very exciting going on here right now. We had a good weekend: played games on Sat night with some friends, went to look at some property across the river yesterday (very exciting!), put up our xmas tree, and I somehow managed to finish the rough copy on my final philosophy paper...whew! Oh yeah, and we watched a fair bit of Battlestar Galactica: I highly recommend it-I've already cried several times.

Hope everybody's doing well. Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to have Moe up! We head down to Whitehorse next Wednesday after school (with passengers this time!) and have a day to do all the xmas shopping before we pick her up and head back on the friday morning. I can't wait!!! It's going to be a very merry xmas!

ps. I took this pic about half hour before sun up this morning. Pretty, huh? If we move across the river we may not have this view but we'll have lots and lots of trees and privacy and quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home