Monday, January 15, 2007

Another Games Night


Had a games afternoon/evening with our friends Steve and Justine, and Blair (Kim had marking to do:(. We started off the evening with a rousing game of Klondike. How cool to play an old game based on where you live-this one courtesy of Blair. We also played Ticket to Ride: Europe, and Justine's new fave: Jeopardy (I was Alex and Scott kicked butt). We ended our evening of games and margaritas with Puerto Rico, a wicked game with no chance involved at all, only strategy. I highly recommend it.

So, obviously Blogger is suddenly letting me post pics again. Hopefully it lasts. I'm back to my Biology now. Talk to you all soon. Thanks for visiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phollower said...

Hey, sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. Glad you're enjoying the games. Puerto Rico is probably my all time favorite. We recently discovered the game "Ra". It is absolutely excellent. I have a little write up about it on my (recently underused) blog. I'll be putting up more posts about other recently played games too when I get to it. There have been a lot lately.

10:32 AM PST  
Blogger Phollower said...

One non-game related comment. Does the marking that Kim had to do involve lifting her leg and spraying anything? Just checking because I'll plan my visit for a time of year when she's not in heat or whatever causes that.

5:48 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home