Wednesday, August 30, 2006


So, as of today it's been one month since I've eaten meat (with the exception of fish). I've also made sure that all of our eggs are free range and 'grown' locally. I can tell you that I'm feeling pretty darned good. And despite the fact that I've been eating more bread and stuff like that, I've lost at least 15 lbs. Without trying. I am not suggesting that everyone stop eating meat. That's a very personal choice, but I do suggest that everyone thinks more about what they are eating, where it came from, and what kind of life it lead before hitting your plate. One of the things we can do to really help reduce greenhouse gasses is to eat locally grown products. I have a link from last week that explains why. It's worth a look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home